Monday, April 7, 2014

Jeffrey Dahmer's Childhood Home For Sale




Over the past couple of days, I've come across an article about Jeffrey Dahmer's childhood home for sale. Of course I jumped at that article. Jeffrey Dahmer has always been my favorite serial killer to learn about so It's no surprise that I would be really excited about this article.

According to this article(which made a lot of mistakes) the house has only had five owners since 1982. This house is indeed the house where Jeffrey committed his very first murder in 1978. The victim was a hitchhiker, Steven Hicks, he brought to his house to drink beers and smoke pot. He ended up killing Hicks because he didn't want him to leave. After that he dismembered the body in the crawl space the next day then buried the remains in the backyard.

The undated modern home at 4480 West Bath Rd in Akron, OH can be yours for a whopping $295,000. If I had the money I would totally buy this house, why? Because I'm a freak, that's why. Since I can't afford it, I wouldn't mind taking a tour of the house to actually see where he committed his first murder. From the listing, you can tell that they made this house look pretty damn cool.

>From the real estate listing:

>Nature views abound at this updated ranch. Wooded property with a pond and lovely flower gardens. Granite counters in kitchen. Lots of hardwood flooring. Spacious Family Room with built-ins and wood burning fireplace. Master bedroom complete with fireplace. Oversized windows in Living Room lets the natural light in while you enjoy the scenery.



See listing here

4 comments:

  1. I'm quite surprised that the house is still standing. I kind of assumed houses like that would be torn down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally live in that house too. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be really excited about this article. I kind of assumed houses like that would be torn down

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I appreciate them. I will always comment you back or at least I'll try :D I want to thank everyone who reads and comments my blog. Thank you!! - Jenny Krueger *Peace, Love and Necrophilia*