Tuesday, November 5, 2013

This is Halloween! (2013)




Hello my demons! I hope everyone had a super fun Halloween. It's sad to know that it's over but one of the good things about being a hardcore horror fan is that every day is Halloween for us. I want to know how your Halloween went so leave me a comment and tell me! Also, if you made a post about your Halloween Festivities, let me know so I can check it out. :)

I was a Skeleton for Halloween this year.



Me and my Dad. I get my creepiness from him.



Me and my family go all out for Halloween. :D



It's not Halloween unless you have at least one drunk picture of yourself. ;)



My "famous" Halloween cupcakes that I make every year.



I found Miley Guyrus at the bar.



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww... it's so cool that your whole family is into Halloween! You look gorgeous in your costume! You got the creepy-cute factor just right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jervaise brooke hamsterNovember 14, 2013 at 9:21 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I appreciate them. I will always comment you back or at least I'll try :D I want to thank everyone who reads and comments my blog. Thank you!! - Jenny Krueger *Peace, Love and Necrophilia*