Thursday, October 17, 2013

Anything can happen on Halloween!




Growing up, one of my sister's and I's favorite Halloween movie was The Worst Witch. To this day we still sing the songs from the film. As I slooowly transition back into the blogging world I wanted to post my favorite part of the movie. I'm sure this is a favorite by many since it's known as a cult classic of the 80's.

Tim Curry has been known mainly from The Rocky Horror Picture Show and Stephen King's IT and here he shows why we've grown to love and appreciate his work. Classic 80's special effects and cheesiness. Enjoy! ;)


1 comment:

  1. Good ol' Tim Curry! I plan on watching the Worst Witch movie soon enough. I've seen every episode of the tv series, so I'm very curious to see what the film'll be like.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I appreciate them. I will always comment you back or at least I'll try :D I want to thank everyone who reads and comments my blog. Thank you!! - Jenny Krueger *Peace, Love and Necrophilia*