Friday, September 13, 2013

The Legacy: His Name Was Jason Bloghop!




I am so sorry that my post for the hop is late. It has been a super crazy week for me. I want to start out by saying thank you to everyone who participated and a big thanks to Emma over at Little Gothic Horrors for promoting this bloghop and Jeremy at Being Retro for the awesome Friday the 13th banner.

For my post I wanted to post one of my favorite scenes from Freddy Vs. Jason. My two favorite horror villains in one movie so it's no surprise that this is the movie that made me a hardcore horror fan. Freddy Vs. Jason is also my favorite "Jason". After I saw FVJ, I rushed to Blockbuster and rented all of the Nightmare on Elm Street & Friday the 13th movies.



Even though I knew who Freddy and Jason were long before I've seen any of the movies, I saw them for the first time on the big screen in FVJ. This clip I'm about to show you is when Freddy realizes he needs Jason to instill fear into the children of Elm Street before he can make his comeback.

This has to be one of my favorite opening and introductory scenes in a movie which is why I chose to showcase it for this bloghop. I hope you all enjoy it and once again thank you to everyone who joined in on the fun of showing Jason Voorhees some love.

Be sure to check out all of the other participants of the hop HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I've read that scene as a quote many times, mostly via you, Jenny, but that's the first time I've actually seen the clip! I'll have to get around to seeing that movie eventually. :D

    Thank you for the mention! Happy to spread the word. Off to check out your other Jason hoppers now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you like scary stories, you may like this book based on real incidents that happened in India

    http://www.amazon.com/After-Dark-Ghost-Stories-ebook/dp/B00DYA0H7E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381862483&sr=8-1&keywords=after+dark+ghost+stories+from+india

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I appreciate them. I will always comment you back or at least I'll try :D I want to thank everyone who reads and comments my blog. Thank you!! - Jenny Krueger *Peace, Love and Necrophilia*