Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Jenny Krueger's Freaky Finds!!


When you're browsing the Internet, you tend to fall upon some freaky stuff. That is exactly what happened to me. When boredom meets horror obsession you get Jenny Krueger's Freaky Finds!! 

Freaky Finds #1: Mrs. Doubtfire becomes a horror movie.

I was lucky enough to find my way to this wonderful masterpiece. Someone turned the trailer of the movie Mrs. Doubtfire into a horror movie trailer. After watching it, you would be completely surprised to find out that it was fake and it's NOT a horror movie. I really wish they would make this real.





  Freaky Finds #2: Casper the friendly Ghost has a cereal.



Did you know that in the 60's they were actually thinking about coming out with a Casper themed cereal??? Move over Boo Berry, Post Ghosties is taking over. Sadly, the ghost themed cereal never became a reality. :(

Freaky Finds #3: Ventriloquist dummy pictures.


I found these pictures on FEARnet. If there is one thing that every person in the world can agree on is, Ventriloquist dummies are FUCKING creepy as HELL! I've always been terrified of dolls, thanks to Chucky. But it's those dummies that are so life like and have an uncanny human resemblance, makes my skin crawl.


Freaky Finds #4: Zombie Barbie.


Barbie has been EVERYTHING. From a Doctor to a Princess to a Lawyer. That little slut gets around. Now Barbie has died and come back as the living dead. Don't underestimate a girl who can go from being a street walker to a Doctor over night.

Freaky Finds #5: Horror themed housewares.


You can find these wonderful horror themed housewares over at Sourpuss. They also have a lot more goodies to choose from. Anything from bathroom items to bedroom items. Here I have, eyeball soap, ghost print shower curtain and bloody stains pillow case.

10 comments:

  1. That 'Mrs Doubtfire' horror trailer was amazing! Just goes to show what you can do with editing and menacing music. Some of the expressions on Robin Williams' face were so creepy! And vintage ventriloquist puppets... yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that Mrs. Doubtfire trailer was crazy creepy! I totally believe it's a horror film now! And Barbie as a zombie? Wow. I always knew she had a thing for brains ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post. Mrs Doubtfire started my day out right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA I totally emailed you that Mrs. Doubtfire video ha ha..

    Those freaky housewares look like my housewares ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a crazy cat post... thank you! rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG the ventriloquist dolls. I'm not going to be able to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed so hard when I first saw the Mrs. Doubtfire horror interpretation video. It just works too well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your secret admirerJune 20, 2012 at 7:15 PM

    I have my own freaky finds list. You and little Heather are on the top of the list. I had a dream last night that Heather's soul was transferred into your body when she died. It's a sign.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Doubtfire trailer isn't the best recut trailer I've ever seen that's definitely the hilarious SHINING trailer, but it sure is one of the funniest. "You remind me of someone." :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with the Mrs. Doubtfire trailer--it's perfect and you would actually believe that it was a horror! And I am obsessed with Zombie Barbie and now need to buy her haha

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I appreciate them. I will always comment you back or at least I'll try :D I want to thank everyone who reads and comments my blog. Thank you!! - Jenny Krueger *Peace, Love and Necrophilia*