Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Things That Define JK (Jenny Krueger)

JK here, I wanted to take the time to make a post that lets everyone know the real me. Yes we all know I'm a crazy horror fanatic, Freddy Krueger lover, necrophiliac, Obsessive Compulsive nut bag buuuuut I wanted to make it even better then just writing it out. That's right, I'm going to show you the real me in........ PICTURES!!! Enjoy :D




























































Here you go, the things that define me. It's random but it suits me, no I'm not ashamed I'm proud. It's better to be random and shocking then "normal", I always tell people if you're not out shocking people then you're just plain boring. :D
P.s. to the people that brought this up. I put up the "Open 24 Hours" picture because being A.D.H.D. my mind never stops so that means I'm always open, not in a dirty way. Or am I??? ;]

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, a Tumblr style post, that's different. ;) Okay... so... "Open 24 Hours"? I get the otherss but that one promises something really rather vulgar in my own sick mind. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I had the same thought as Dr Blood!! So does that mean that you are open 24 hours? Vixen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I have to admit, though, the Golden Girls threw me off a little bit. ;-)

    --J/Metro

    ReplyDelete
  4. @J/Metro Hahaha! Well before I became OBSESSED with all things horror I've always loved the Golden Girls, that show is a big part of my life. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to stop by and show some love to your page. Thanks for all my blog comments, sorry I'm slow getting back to you. Keep up with the interesting posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You seem awesome & you're cute! I, too am I a good girl with bad tendencies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beetlejuice!!! Nevermind Beetlejuice (although I pledge allegiance to Michael Keaton for that amazing role)!!! You had me at Winchester!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry Cherry, but she had ME at the Winchester boys! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post defining yourself with photos, Jenny! I love it! That's giving me an idea too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, and Jenny that's a great first photo of you in this post! I love the face! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments and I appreciate them. I will always comment you back or at least I'll try :D I want to thank everyone who reads and comments my blog. Thank you!! - Jenny Krueger *Peace, Love and Necrophilia*